Friday, February 10, 2012

Creative Crafting

For a while now, I've been trying to decide what to write in the blog for the extra week.  Good news, I finally decided!  I'm going to be giving a little taste of the craft or activity we will be doing in the meeting.  

The craft for this upcoming meeting is going to be really fun. We are going to be making these.




I saw these on pinterest and loved them.  I thought "Maniac Magee has a thing for knots.  These have knots.  Perfect!"

We will have a few colors of yarn available for you to choose from, but you can bring your own if you'd like.  It uses a normal yarn that has been crocheted into a chain stitch.  I'll show you how to do this at the meeting if you need me to.

I'll see you Wednesday the 22nd at 7:00pm!

Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment